Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Knowledge Tree





1.I was born on 29th of May 1993 in Armenia(Yerevan).Our family lived in a house,which had two floors.Then , in 2002, we left it and now are living in our flat.When I was 4 years old I went to Kinder garden.In 1999 I went to school for the 1st time in my life!At that time I learned to dance.Now I'm going to a drawing studio(since 2004).I love to draw very much!!!Here are Some of my works.


2.I love music,espessialy Rock.I'm listening it for about 2 years.I listen Alt. rock,Metal,Gothic Rock. I love H.I.M,Linkin Park,30 seconds to mars...Their music and the meanings of the songs differ from other band's...I like them very much...I think I'm their fan...I want to learn to play on Drums.And also I'm writing songs and I want to make a Rock Group...





2 comments:

  1. I´m not so good with english, but I promisse I`ll try ok! Well, I loved your style and your blog!

    Well, if you want to meet my old blog go to www.clarisse-css.blogspot.com!

    Thanks to add me and bye bye!!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yeva!
    Your blog was pretty nice. And your drawings look really cool! I love listening to music too, I listen to everything, including rock. You shouldn't just limit your self to it though, branch out and try listening to other kinds of music too. :)
    Can't wait to see your other blogs.

    -Sabrina.

    ReplyDelete