Friday, March 6, 2009

About me (To C.A.R.s_2)

First of all I'd like to tell you my own story.It was a dark night of 29th of May in 1993.And soon with the 1st lights of the sun I was born!I don't remember my childhood well.I only know that it was great.Now I want to tell you about me!!!


I'm a girl who likes to be alone,to hear sad songs mostly about love and death,to sit in the darkness,to break from school,drawing,writing Gothic poems and songs and so on...

MUSIC:I like rock mostly Gothic and Alternative.The groups I like are:H.I.M,Evanescence,Within temptation,Linkin park,Nightwish,Merilyn Manson(he is so CUTE),Pain,30 seconds to mars,Dolphin,Rasmus,Papa roach,Slipknot,Rammstein,Panic!at the disco,Panik,Nirvana and so on....


TV:I like watching TV for Hours.But only one channel-A-One(alternative channel).I like it very much.The genre that i like is Horror and triller.


School:I hate the F**king school!At the lessons I'm sitting and thinking"What about is talking this short skirted a**hole?"


My style:I wear Black colored clothes-for example, Black corset,black long skirts,black trousers,black dresses associated with dark red.I am a goth.I like this style very much.And I like blood(don't be scared i won't drink yours).By the way I don't like the way that people look at me.They say in great surprise:'Oh my God,Look at her black lips,black hair,black eyes,black clothes.Why are you so scary?Are you dead or are you going to your own funeral?'''I think they don't understand us-Goths...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Black Raven,

    It's good to know what you like and also what you stand for at such a young age. It took me a longer time to figure it out but then again I was goth before it was a thing to be.

    My black lips were from eye liner back then and my nails were black from permanent marker. And I really was the only one in town.

    Alone or not community means a lot. I'm glad I'm getting to know you.

    Sincerely, Lady Euphoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend! I liked a lot your profile!

    And about blood, I like blood too, and its taste it`s not bad! (when I cut my finger...! hsuahsuahsuhsauhsu!)

    Well, You are seemed as me, but i don´t have courage to assume (pparently) my "dark side", it`s very hard when all of your friends are... "Too happy", understand? So, I admire you so much because of this!

    Thanks for the post! I´ll try to translate my 2 last posts to you 'cause they are very important to me!

    Kisses kisses, Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are you??????????? you are very crazy////////
    and it's perfecttttttttttttt........

    ReplyDelete